Monday, June 16, 2008

Know These Things: Shouldn't You

Anyone that's ever listened to neo-soul should recognize my title as being an homage to the artist, Maxwell. He floats my boat. Don't get me wrong, I'm madly in love with my husband. But, that Maxwell, with his caramel skin and smooth falsetto, has a special place in my heart. In case you haven't guessed, he is my favorite artist. Readers of this blog must know that, as he'll probably be a topic of discussion every week. So, here are a few other things you should know about me...

1. I believe every good American should be a fan of Star Trek.
2. I'm a political junky who can't decide who my next President should be.
3. I have two dear friends that I've never met, but we chat everyday.
4. I've recently decided that American cars suck and I don't care who doesn't like my saying that!
5. Sex is fabulous! Wives need to give their husbands enough of it--and vice versa.
6. I break all the stereotypes of what society and people say I should be.

No comments: